Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Construction dreams and nightmares

Last night's odd dream consisted of my discovering/remembering that I already had a third bathroom and fourth bedroom in my home, thus rendering all the construction I've undertaken during the last two months extraneous. Not only a master bedroom and fourth bath but a luxury suite and luxury bath complete with sunken whirlpool tub all that the top of the staircase to the mysterious third floor which I had previously never noticed and/or forgotten about. It was much nicer than the small space my magician contractor managed to carve out of the hall closet off the real master bedroom!

In my dream I resigned myself to having been so forgetful and accepted the fact that I had spent unnecessary money and I know had three and a half baths. Upon awakening I had to resign myself to the fact that it was all a dream and now I was stuck with a master bath small enough to make me take measurement's in order to bring both a bottle of shampoo AND conditioner into the shower with me! OK, maybe it's not THAT small but Lordy it ain't is big as the one in my dreams.

I can't waist until construction ends and I can go back to dreaming about relationship problems or lack there of......

No comments:

Post a Comment