Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Anniversaries and a step forward.


May 16th marks a year since I created this blog. May 28th marks a year since I signed settlement papers ridding myself forever of 250 pounds of ugly fat. My life has gotten a whole lot better for both events. To all of you out there who have read and commented, K-A, Jason, TJB, Michael, Mr. Peenee, David, Scooter and i'm awake I'm so glad to have found all of you, if only online! Norma, of course you and I knew each from pretty much our anniversaries of being on this planet so we've got the best of both worlds!
This Sunday May 16th a lovely woman named Earlene, with an equally lovely dog(Cleo) will be moving into my two vacant rooms. This will allow me to survive financially, especially in light of the fact that I've been laid off. This will also force me out of my self imposed curmudgeonly loner lifestyle. A little more (live) human interaction can only be good for my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment