Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Further financial (and literal) house cleaning.....



Okay, so the basement reconstruction is done and I now have a lovely light airy non-musty library/den. While it did not previously look as bad as the pic above before construction started, it was close! Working in Libraries and books stores for over 27 years does not let you escape unscathed without an unnecessarily large personal collection.


So they've been thinned, thinned again and thinned once more. I am keeping the authors I cannot live without, the valuable first editions and the cookbooks that I read like candy. All the rest have been input into Amazon.com for sale. If you are shopping there keep an eye out for used options among the quality goods of AVbooks.....


If anyone is interested I also offer an antiquarian and hard to find used book search service.....Just drop me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment