Thursday, September 17, 2009

Alfa 147 with Mille Miglia Emotion Rims

Alright, been blogging about food for quite long, and it's time for some car modifications! Alright, first to come is a new set of rims. I blogged about it in my earlier post, the Mille Miglia Emotion 17x8.

Finally got time and manage to pull my bella over to the "pedicure shop" for some beauty works =)



A view of the shop with my bella being pampered. Hope she likes it ...



All old rims taken off and waiting for the new shoe ...


A chance to take a close look of my loyal disc brake that keep my life hanging. Notice the yellow rod is my adjustable koni absorber and of course, the upgraded Pro RS braided stainless steel brake hose.


The old original 17" rims, with classic cloverleaf design. Lovely, most probably keeping it for my track usage. Hehe.


New shoe doing balancing, another chance to look at how your rims look like when it's in action. Nice transparent view for my future upgrade of Brembo =)
The whole works completed in almost 2 hours and a thumb up for the workmanship quality. The rims look very nice on my 147 and its definitely worth every cent. Glad I spent the time searching for it for almost 4 months. Finally a big smile on my face =)


The Mille Miglia wrapped by the Continental Sport Contact 2 SSR 225x45x17". The traction is superb and very good run in wet surface and rain water pool. A little noise intrusion in high speed though, but I'll bear with it for my safety.



Newly installed Mille Miglia with Alfa Romeo Rim Cap.



The gap between the tyres and body look big, but it's ok when you see it with your own eyes. 18" is too hard to swallow in my dictionary =P



Loving it more and more! The unique design of the rims give a special aura character to the bella. It matched perfectly with Alfa Romeo's design. That's why I like Alfa Romeo special PCD98 rims.

Hope you guys enjoy it also. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment