Thursday, August 25, 2011

GNIMT students awarded gold medals


Three students of Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology, Model Town, were awarded gold medals during the ninth convocation held at Dr BR Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar. PTU, Jalandhar, had organised its ninth convocation to honour its gold medallists in various courses and streams.

Gurleen Kaur, an MBA student, has bagged a gold medal in the university examination conducted by Punjab Technical University. Jasleen Singh, a BBA student, has also bagged a gold medal.

On her success, Gurleen Kaur said, “Work hard is the principle, which I have adopted in my life. I didn't expect to top the university exams, but I was sure that I would top the college. The support of my parents and teachers made my goals achievable and I thank them for their guidance".

No comments:

Post a Comment