Thursday, August 4, 2011

Inquiring minds want to know.....



 We've been recently advices b an acquaintance that we need to lower our standards.  the exact line was: "He had an ugly face, but you known we're n our forties now so we have to lower our standards, so I went out with him"  (You'll be happy to know that Mr. "Ugly Face" promptly dumped Mr. lonely hearts after two dates for being lousy in bed). It got me to ruminating.  I'm turning 45 next month and it's not the first time I've heard such from other men in their forties, usually from those who've let themselves go and no longer care about working out. 

I'm in the best physical shape I've ever been in and slowly progressing towards stage competition.  I'd like to get a little back of what I'm using as bait!

Has anyone had any luck with lowering their standards?

No comments:

Post a Comment