Monday, December 21, 2009

The Heart of Alfa Romeo 147

Been quite boring recently, so I took out my tripod & flashlite, pop-up my hood and start shooting. Now I know that taking photograph isn't easy! I snapped lots of photo, and finally manage to capture 2 ok view. Enjoy the heart of my Alfa Romeo 147 ...


1st Shot - I detached the flashlite and setup my tripod right at the front of the engine bay. I placed my flash on the left side handheld. Side flash effect, but need improvement over the flashlite intensity.


2nd Shot - This time, I setup the camera lower, closer to the body and placed the flashlite up right to give the engine cover a lift. Somehow, I cant control the intensity and only noticed the burst after loaded to the comp.

Not satisfy, so I photoshop a little and result as following:


This is the effect that I'm looking for on the 2nd attempt. I darken the entire photo to reduce the burst light and create dark background to avoid distraction. Nice?

After 1 hour of shooting in the dark, I"m a satisfied photographer and Alfa owner =) Shall try it some other day for other part of the Alfa to show its beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment