Saturday, August 7, 2010

work in International School in cambodia

Working at Heritage has been such a great experience. I can’t believe that it has been over a year that I’ve been employed here! Time flew by fast! Being a teacher here, has given me the opportunity to change and make a difference in the many young children attending this school. I’ve had such a positive impact into their daily routines; I can see a part of me in each of them. Carrying the responsibility of guiding these incredible little people is an honor. They are not only my students; they’ve become my children as well. This entire experience for me has been a true blessing. There’s always more to contribute to their craving minds and inviting hearts. Thank you for allowing me to join in this mission to serve and give back to Cambodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment